Ford F-150 Styleside 2005-2008, Hard Folding Tonneau Cover by Lund®. Material: Vinyl. Finish: Black. The new Hard Fold tonneau cover is the latest addition to top selling premium tonneau covers. The Hard Fold has been designed exclusively with an aluminum underbody frame covered with the highest marine grade vinyl on top. Maximum security is provided through impact resistant panels and simplifies installation and operation. To open, simply unclamp the locking handles and fold the cover forward. The nylon straps hold the cover in the open position when you need to haul your cargo.
Notes: Drilling is not required.
- 6063 All aluminum sub-panels
- Double sided, tear resistant - 24.5oz marine-grade black vinyl material
- Black epoxy coated sub-panels and support beams
- Comes completely assembled
- Scuff and dent-resistant hard fold design
- Simple clamping system for securing your cover - provides tension and security
- Weight rating of 350lbs (evenly distributed)
- Removes in less than 3 minutes
- Installation time is less than 10 minutes and is backed by company limited lifetime warranty
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.