Ford Escape With Screen Over Grille With or without Fog Lights With Air Foils on Hood Piece 2005, Vinyl Original Bra by Colgan®, 2-Piece Design. Keep your hood always safe from external hazards. This car bra promises a glove-like fit that no other car bra maker can imitate. Not only will this bra protect your vehicle, but it will also look outstanding! Crafted from durable vinyl, it has no loose components, instead, all parts are pre-attached for instant installation.
- Custom designed for your vehicle
- Provides optimal front-end protection against road hazards
- Complements your vehicle's look
- Made of durable 25 oz. vinyl with UV resistant top coat for long-lasting protection
- Available in a black or carbon fiber finish
- Comes in one-piece and two-piece styles (depends on application)
- Hood opens and headlights operate with the bra in place
- Exclusive Memory Fit system ensures a snug fit
- Resists flapping at any speed
- Top/double stitch for additional strength and body-hugging fit
- Double padding prevents premature wear
- Super soft flannel backing keeps your paint scratch-free
- Flannel padded tabs and vinyl coated S-hooks won't damage the finish
- No loose parts - all components are pre-attached to the bra
- Simple installation with no tools or drilling required
- Tabs and hooks are pre-bent for easy installation
- Easy removal
- Made in the USA
Looking for complete protection for your vehicle's front end? The choice is the Colgan Original Bra. It's made of premium Haartz vinyl, which is a popular automobile top and seat cover material. The vinyl is also UV-treated for the ultimate protection against fading. Finally, the flannel backing of Colgan bras allows for keeping your finish scratch-free. Thanks to the exclusive Memory Fit system, the Original Bra is sure to fit snugly over your front end and won't flap at any driving speed. In order to avoid premature wear, especially at the corners, the bra is double padded, the tabs are flannel padded, while the hooks are vinyl coated.
Since all components are pre-attached, the bra installs in minutes with no tools required. When already attached, the bra allows for easy access to your engine compartment, so you don't have to remove it every time you're going to open the hood. More than that, the bra is designed to provide full functionality of your headlights. The Colgan Original Bra is available in two different designs, 1-piece and 2-piece, and comes in either black or carbon fiber finish. All products by Colgan Custom are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, so you can buy them with confidence and enjoy a full range of benefits.
The Colgan Custom® was established by Bill Colgan, 'Father of the Car Bra', in 1960 and has been going strong until now. Since 2009, Colgan Custom has been a division of Covercraft Industries, Inc. The first Colgan car bra was created in the year 1961 for the Porsche 356 and brought the company so much unexpected success that they decided to carry on, crafting exclusive bras for other makes. However, it wasn't until 1975 that their products showed signs of interest among car enthusiasts. Colgan bras are designed to cover your front end, preventing damage that occurs from everyday road hazards. Besides, the bras are also stylish add-ons that provide every vehicle with a unique custom look.