2005 Ford Escape Body Parts
- Replace®Side View Mirror (Foldaway)Ford Escape 2005, Side View Mirror by Replace®. Manual Foldaway. Without Turn Signal. Without Puddle Lamp. Without Memory. Without Automatic Dimming. Without Blind Spot Detection System. Damaged or broken mirror housings make your car...Designed as a direct replacementProvides clear visibility$45.76 - $60.31
- Lumen®Black Factory Style HeadlightsFord Escape 2005, Black Factory Style Headlights by Lumen®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. With Amber Reflector. Bulb: H11 low beam, H7 high beam. Replace your faded or dysfunctional factory headlamps with these high quality Factory...$228.00
- Spyder®Chrome Red/Smoke Factory Style Tail LightsFord Escape 2005, Chrome Red/Smoke Factory Style Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Chrome housing, red/smoke lens. If you want to restore your vehicle's tail lights to a factory new condition, then these premium replacement tail lights by...$112.06
- Replace®Front Bumper CoverFord Escape 2005, Front Bumper Cover by Replace®. Replace bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look, fit...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$80.10 - $258.91
- Replace®Front FenderFord Escape Hybrid 2005, Front Fender by Replace®. Without Side Marker Hole. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail,...Direct replacementDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$44.15 - $54.05
- Replace®Hood PanelFord Escape 2005, Hood Panel by Replace®. Whether your hood suffered damage in a front end collision, at the leading edge from airborne road debris, or on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs, look no further than...$175.46 - $221.29
- Replace®GrilleFord Escape Hybrid 2005, Grille by Replace®. Black. The grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision can severely damage a grille....$19.64 - $53.94
- Replace®Exterior Door HandleFord Escape 2005, Exterior Door Handle by Replace®. Without Keyhole. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$12.62
- Replace®Upper Wheel Arch Patch Rear SectionFord Escape 2005, Upper Wheel Arch Patch Rear Section by Replace®. 36" x 14" x 2". Steel. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel...$113.93
- Sachs®Back Glass Lift SupportFord Escape 2005, Back Glass Lift Support by Sachs®. Gas-charged lift supports make it easy and safe to raise and lower heavy hoods, rear hatches and tailgates by hand. As the world’s leading manufacturer of lift supports, can provide...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$13.91
- Dorman®HELP™ Temperature Control Knob AssortmentFord Escape With Heater and A/C Control 2005, HELP™ Temperature Control Knob Assortment by Dorman®. 3 Different Temperature Control Knobs. With Blue-Green LED Jewel Color. Quantity: 3. Packaging Type: Card. Dorman has all the...Easy to installDirect replacement for a proper fit$8.89
- Replace®Slip-On Style Rocker PanelFord Escape 2005, Slip-On Style Rocker Panel by Replace®. Steel. 69" x 5" x 1". Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive replacement...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$34.00
- Replace®Upper Radiator Support Tie BarFord Escape 2005, Upper Radiator Support Tie Bar by Replace®. Steel. If you need to replace your broken or aged upper supports with new ones and don't want to drain your wallet, then these superior Replace upper supports are just the...Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern toolingMade from same materials as original part$85.96 - $235.07
- Cardone Select®Power Window Regulator and Motor AssemblyFord Escape 2005, Power Window Regulator and Motor Assembly by Cardone Select®. Connector Quantity: 2. Number of Mouting Holes: 5. Terminal Quantity: 2. Mouting Type: Studs. With Instruction Sheet. With Gear. Cardone Select Engineered...100% Load Testing ensures guaranteed performance every time.Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched$47.04 - $48.16
- PlastiKote®1.26 oz. Paint Scratch Repair KitFord Escape 2005, 1.26 oz. Paint Scratch Repair Kit by PlastiKote®. With Sanding Tool/2-In-1 Paint Applicator(Nip/Brush)/ Clear Coat Primer/ Polishing Tool. 1.26 oz.. At PlastiKote, The Perfect Finish™ is our business, it's what you...$8.40 - $15.55
- Taylor Cable®Flat Top GlassFlat Top Glass by Taylor Cable®. Glass Finish: Clear. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$143.86 - $663.52
- SoffSeal®Adjustable BumperAdjustable Bumper by SoffSeal®. This versatile dense rubber bumper has a diameter of .74", and an installed height of .51". It features a #10-32 threaded stud which is 1" long. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$10.86
- SoffSeal®Header Seal Convertible TopHeader Seal Convertible Top by SoffSeal®. This versatile sponge extrusion has a width of 3/4" and a height of 3/4". It is typically used as a convertible top header seal.Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageVersatile for street rods and daily drivers$3.07 - $4.14
- K Source®Side View Mirror (Foldaway)Ford Escape 2005, Side View Mirror by K Source®. Without Turn Signal. Without Automatic Dimming. Textured Black. Your side view mirrors help you see the vehicles flanking you and assure your safe driving experience and clear vision. If...Direct OEM replacementGreat option for replacing your side view mirror$14.43 - $100.91
- Lumen®Black Factory Style HeadlightsFord Escape 2005, Black Factory Style Headlights by Lumen®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. With Clear Reflector. Bulb: H11 low beam (not included), H7 high beam (not included). Replace your faded or dysfunctional factory headlamps...$202.00
- Spyder®Chrome Red/Amber Factory Style Tail LightFord Escape 2005, Chrome Red/Amber Factory Style Tail Light by Spyder®. Chrome housing, red/amber/clear lens. If you want to restore your vehicle's tail lights to a factory new condition, then these premium replacement tail lights by...$56.82
- K-Metal®Front Bumper CoverFord Escape 2005, Front Bumper Cover by K-Metal®. K-Metal bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look, fit...$75.84 - $149.32
- K-Metal®Front FenderFord Escape 2005, Front Fender by K-Metal®. Without Side Marker Hole. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks...Designed with utmost care and key attention to the tiniest detailIdentical in specifications to OE part$39.89 - $53.92
- K-Metal®Hood PanelFord Escape 2005, Hood Panel by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree...$125.32 - $160.71
- Sherman®GrilleFord Escape 2005, Grille by Sherman®. Black. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$26.80
- Dorman®HELP!™ Exterior Door HandleFord Escape 2005, HELP!™ Exterior Door Handle by Dorman®. Material: Plastic. Dorman’s sturdy Exterior Door Handles stand up to severe weather conditions and years of handling. Plus, they’re designed for a proper fit every time,...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$35.67 - $48.02
- Sherman®Wheel Arch PatchFord Escape 2005, Wheel Arch Patch by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement body...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$119.40 - $123.48
- Sachs®Trunk Lift SupportFord Escape 2005, Trunk Lift Support by Sachs®. These gas-charged lift supports make it easy and safe to raise and lower heavy hoods, rear hatches and tailgates by hand. As the world’s leading manufacturer of lift supports, Sachs can...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$17.75
- HushMat®Complete Vehicle Insulation KitFord Escape 2005, Complete Vehicle Insulation Kit by HushMat®. Comfort, cargo space and convenience are earmarks of the SUV styling. You can reduce interior noise and heat with one material. HushMat sound deadening and thermal...Reduce Heat & Road Noise all from one USA Made productHushMat ULTRA - Butyl Damping Pads "RATED #1 INSULATOR" by Restorer Magazine$936.24
- Sherman®Outer Slip-On Style Rocker PanelFord Escape 2005, Outer Slip-On Style Rocker Panel by Sherman®. Don't ignore scratched, chipped, or rusty rocker panels just because they're out of the average line of sight. Make your vehicle's appearance perfect in every detail with...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$39.76
Keeping up your vehicle’s appearance is a significant factor in pride of ownership and resale value. This is the reason why CARiD strives to make it as easy, comfortable and affordable as possible for you to keep your 2005 Ford Escape in tip top shape. To save you time and money, we gathered 2005 Ford Escape auto body parts of the highest quality at economical prices all under one roof. All the products on offer are made by leading manufacturers that stand behind their products, so you'll get nothing less than the highest possible quality and durability with each and every part purchased here.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...
- $85.96 - $235.07
- $47.04 - $48.16