Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 5.9L with Cummins 600 Engine 2005, Xlerator™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System by AP Exhaust®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an owner’s desire for power and sound.
|Exhaust Type: Cat-Back|
|Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel|
|Exit Location: Single Rear|
|Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud|
- Gain maximum efficiency and operating economy
- Aluminized & Stainless Steel Bolt-on Exhaust System Kits
- Self-contained comprehensive kits with all necessary parts to convert system from OE
- Single and Dual style applications
- All pipes mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow
- Fits all wheelbases
- No final trimming or cutting needed
- Late model Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, and GMC application options
- Complete kit for easy installation
- Upgrade OE exhaust to 4" and 5" sizes
AP Exhaust Technologies’ performance products cover all the highly popular vehicles that are the core of this performance market‘s demand. Whether it’s mufflers, exhaust pipes that are high flow mandrel bent or standard bent pipes, cat-back diesel systems, chrome or stainless tips, specialty hangers or clamps, we have you covered. Both Xlerator and Silverline exhaust products offer performance enthusiast many choices when selecting a performance exhaust system.
AP Exhaust Technologies® is a trustworthy manufacturer of high-grade exhaust and emission products. AP offers a large collection of replacement and performance products for automotive, light truck, heavy-duty as well as agricultural, industrial, and forestry applications. Since the company's earliest days in 1927, it has been improving and updating its products which resulted in numerous patented designs. For instance, its revolutionary design of the Single Cartridge Internal Muffler helps significantly boost engine performance.