Suzuki Verona 2004-2006, Custom Radio Steering Wheel Control Interface by Axxess®. This interface will allow you to use the factory steering-wheel controls to operate your new aftermarket radio. It even programs itself, saving you the trouble of programming the buttons. If you want, custom programming is possible.
- Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface
- The fastest and easiest way to retain steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Does not require any programming
- The ASWC-1 programs itself to the the components it is being installed with
- Automatically detects the vehicles OEM interface and will program itself to it
- Automatically detects the aftermarket radio and sets the steering wheel control functions
- Compatible with many popular aftermarket receivers
- Car stereo requires a wired steering wheel remote input
- Can be manually programmed to function the way that the user wants the device to function
- Simple installation
- Now updatable with a standard micro USB cable
- One interface does it all. No additional interface needed
- Pioneer/Kenwood/Eclipse – no problem as the ASWC-1 works with them all plus many more radio manufacturers
- Non volatile memory retains the steering wheel control settings even if the battery is disconnected or the ASWC-1 is removed from the vehicle
- Provides Speed Dependent Volume Control on data vehicles
- The ASWC-1 can be manually programmed to most vehicles on the market
- (*)US Patent No.8257147
This steering wheel control interface can be used on almost any vehicle with steering wheel radio controls. Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and other radios are all suitable for use with the ASWC interface. Don't give up your steering wheel control of the radio just because you've upgraded. The ASWC will auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and can preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically - so no programming is required. If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so you can make the steering wheel controls function the way you want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.