Porsche Cayenne 2004-2005, OE Formulated Semi-Metallic Rear Disk Brake Pads by Textar®. Sold as a set for two wheels. Cast and finished to O.E. standards, Textar brake drums offer the highest levels of tensile strength for heat resistance, whilst retaining market leading wear performance. While other manufacturers focus mainly on price, with Textar the focus is always on premium quality. At TMD Friction spend up to three years developing, testing and releasing each new O.E. product. The knowledge gained from the development of the original equipment part is transferred across to our aftermarket program. So with Textar, you can be sure you’re getting the best.
|Brake System: Brembo|
|Axle: Rear Axle|
|Width [mm]: 112|
|Height [mm]: 73|
|Thickness [mm]: 16.7|
|Wear Warning Contact: prepared for wear indicator|
- Minimised noise and vibration
- High-end braking comfort
- Developed and tested for O.E.
- Highest technical standard
- Increased visual appeal
- Quality for Every Requirement
- Braking without Compromise
- Never the Cheapest Always the Best
- Up to 1000 hours of dynamometer testing
- Intensive NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) and comfort engineering
- Computerised evaluation of braking performance and wear pattern
- Rigorous homologation testing in real life conditions
- Innovation. High Performance. Safety. Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow
Textar® is all about braking technology. Since 1913, the company has been a leading provider of superior-grade friction products to the world’s car and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Now, Textar is also a driving force in the global automotive aftermarket. More than 1,600 disc brake pads, over 1,650 brake discs, 425 brake shoes, 300 kits, as well as 200 brake drums are proof that Textar offers one of the largest product portfolios for current motor vehicles. Textar brake parts are precision engineered using cutting-edge technology to offer maximum safety, performance and comfort. And it’s the reason why Textar remains a trusted partner to the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers today.