Porsche Boxster 986 Body Code 2004, Supercup Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. With Two resonators to minimize weight and improve top end power. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed and recommended for track use or for those looking for maximum sound on the street; replaces the restrictive factory mufflers with a free-flowing resonated design. Complete T304L stainless steel construction.
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards
- Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
|Exit Location: Dual Rear|
|Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud|
|Weight (lbs): -40|
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Complies with emissions regulations
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler with no cutting or welding required
- Designed to maximize horsepower and torque of your vehicle
- Made with meticulous attention to detail and unmatched craftsmanship
- Designed to get the most out of your exhaust system
For over 20 years, Fabspeed® has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high-performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, the Fabspeed expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that the manufacturer creates. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Being dedicated to providing maximum performance and true care and concern for the development of their products, Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry.