Oldsmobile Bravada 2004, Auto-Detect RAP Retention Interface by Axxess®. Each Interface auto detects the vehicle it is in and automatically configures itself to work perfectly with that vehicle. Then just plug in the harnesses and you’re done. It’s that easy!
Notes: Interface must be used in conjunction with the appropriate AX-AD vehicle specific harness
- These vehicles have a digital amp option. Please look at the "Service Parts Identification" sticker in the glove box for the RPO code listed in parenthesis.
- Will Fit Model UQA
- Provides Accessory (12 Volt 10 Amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV Outputs (Parking Brake Reverse Mute And V.S.S.)
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 Harness Included (ASWC-1 Sold Separately)
- Retains Onstar/OE Bluetooth
- High-Level Speaker Input
- Micro-B USB Updatable
- Retains Balance and Fade
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.