Nissan Urvan 2004-2008, Agility™ Digital Proportional Brake Control by Hopkins®. To offer a variable brake force equivalent to the inertia caused by the braking force of the towing vehicle, this highly efficient device was engineered. The controller reflects braking action of the tow vehicle, greatly decreasing stopping distance. Get general and heavy-duty emergency braking with this proportional brake controller.
- Proportional braking technology
- Inertia activated accelerometer instantly activates brakes
- Controller mirrors braking action of tow vehicle, greatly reducing stopping distance
- 5 on-the-fly sensitivity adjustments
- Percentage of braking power shown on digital L.E.D. display
- Plug-In Simple!® connection reduces installation time to minutes and allows for quick removal
- Innovative vertical slide matches the way a driver reaches for the brake control
- Short proof protected
- Flexible mounting options- self leveling
- 8-brake capacity
- Compatible with electric over hydraulic trailer brakes
- Lifetime warranty
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
If you have ever had an experience of group roller skating, you probably know that as long as everyone skates together at the same exact speed, the whole line will move along safely. But, since the group simply cannot skating together eternally and someone will surely want to stop, the best way the whole 'train' can slow down safely is if the person who is at the front of the line sends a signal to the rest of the group to slow down. Only in that way everyone would avoid collisions and injuries. The same principle is applied when it comes to a truck towing a trailer. If you simply hitch your trailer up and set out on the road, slowing down becomes more challenging because of the extra weight behind your vehicle. Luckily, most states require car owners to retrofit their trailers with brake controllers.
The brake controllers offered by Hopkins provide a reliable and safe means of controlling brake force on trailers with electrical brakes. The device is designed to be mounted within a 360-degree vertical range in order to allow for ease of use and access. To keep you aware of the braking action of your trailer, the controller is equipped with a digital LED display, while to match the way you reach for the control, it features a built-in, slide manual override lever. Also, the device offers short-proof protection from electric brake wire shorts. In addition, each and every Hopkins brake control is covered by a lifetime warranty for increased customer confidence.
With over 60 years of invaluable experience, Hopkins® is recognized to be the automotive industry leader in providing exceptional quality towing electrical products. Since the company's early days, it has been guided by the philosophy that all the parts they create must deliver meaningful innovation, value, and performance to the client. According to the company's current rating, they seem to have succeeded in achieving their goals: today nearly 40% of all towing electrical retail sales are proprietary Hopkins innovations. To generate such great results, the manufacturer employs more than 500 people on two production facilities.