2004 Nissan Sentra Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan Sentra 2.5L 2004, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.25". Exhaust System...$549.55
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitNissan Sentra S / SE-R Rear Rotor Brakes 2004, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most...$142.64 - $310.76
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversNissan Sentra B15U Body Code 2004, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in...$850.00
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterNissan Sentra 2004, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$237.05
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®V-Force Plus Performance ModuleNissan Sentra 2004, V-Force Plus Performance Module by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$279.71
- Enginetech®Oil PumpNissan Sentra 1.8L 2004, Oil Pump by Enginetech®. The oil pump is a critical component of the internal combustion engine. It's just as important as the heart is to the human body. Enginetech can meet the Rebuilder's requirements for...All oil pumps are 100% cycle tested for both volume and pressure. This assures OEM performance every timeOil pumps are part of Enginetech's complete engine products program$117.54
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanNissan Sentra Base / S / SE-R / SE-R Spec V 2004, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 11". Size: 25 1/2" x 12 3/8" x 3 3/4". Finish: Black. 10 Blades. Replace your old...$403.28
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitNissan Sentra 2004, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$350.10 - $459.90
- DeatschWerks®Fuel Injector SetNissan Sentra 2004, Fuel Injector Set by DeatschWerks®. Every set of fuel injectors is flow-matched and balanced for reliable and efficient performance. To ensure you get nothing less than the highest level of quality and durability,...Improves fuel flow and performanceMulti-point dynamic set matching$349.00 - $419.00
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorNissan Sentra 2004, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$7.19
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndNissan Sentra 2004, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$28.57
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Torxe™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan Sentra B15 Body Code 2004, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This product...$182.50 - $200.00
- Power Stop®Track Day Carbon Fiber Metallic Compound Front Brake PadsNissan Sentra 2004, Track Day Carbon Fiber Metallic Compound Front Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Drivers who participate in “Track-Days” or “High Performance Driving Events (HPDE)” rely on their brakes and know the value of having...$107.72 - $120.13
- KSport®Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut AssembliesNissan Sentra With B15 Chassis 2004, Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save...$1,900.00
- Injen®RD Series Cold Air Intake System with Blue FilterNissan Sentra SE-R / SE-R Spec V 2004, RD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper,...$279.26
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Enginetech®Lower Gasket SetNissan Sentra 1.8L 2004, Lower Gasket Set by Enginetech®. The Engine Builder's Source, can locate the right part for nearly any rebuild application. Offering a full line of internal engine parts for domestic, import and high performance...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuseDesigned with innovative manufacturing techniques$20.69
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorNissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 2004, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$240.00
- SPEC®Aluminum FlywheelNissan Sentra SE-R / SE-R Spec V Standard Transmission 2004, Aluminum Flywheel by SPEC®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SPEC features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$500.40
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystNissan Sentra 2004, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsNissan Sentra 2004, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerNissan Sentra 2004, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Megan Racing®304 SS Exhaust HeaderNissan Sentra SE-R / SE-R Spec V 2004, 304 SS Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Without Catalytic Converter. Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$212.63
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2004 Nissan Sentra with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2004 Nissan Sentra that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $349.00 - $419.00
- $14.95 - $59.80
- $280.00 - $385.00