Mercedes SLK Class 2004, Tailor-Made Luxury Fleece Headrest Covers by Superlamb®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Sold as a set for two seats.
- Will bring a rich look and unbeatable comfort to your interior
- Crafted from premium materials and tailored for a perfect fit
- Available in a variety of distinctive patterns and vibrant colors
- Create a much more comfortable journey.
- Protect headrests from oily hair. Some chemicals in hair treatments can actually remove the color from the headrests, creating unsightly blemishes on leather or fabric.
- No more sore elbows from long drives.
Complete your Tailor-Made seat covers with matching headrest covers
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. The brand uses the latest design software tools along with masterful craftsmanship to create the most advanced sheepskin products. From car seat, headrest and steering wheel covers to floor mats, heel pads and wash mitts, exceptionally soft and breathable Superlamb products are sure to make your long drives much more comfortable and enjoyable. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.