Lexus GX 2004, A/C Evaporator Core by Denso®. Evaporator performance is essential for proper air-conditioning performance. Denso's evaporator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials meet OE manufacturers' rigid specifications. All Denso First Time Fit™ evaporators pass strict durability and function tests.
Notes: DENSO is OE supplier for this application.
|New or Remanufactured: New|
- Thinner - Thinner tube (1.7mm) and shorter fin height (5mm) improves heat exchange efficiency
- High Performance - Separating the tubes and the tanks increases the tank flow path area and reduces refrigerant pressure loss
- Light Weight - The tube's zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance, resulting in very thin tube plate thickness (0.2mm)
- Excellent Draining Capacity - Slits on the outer fins make draining easy
- Dependable and lightweight
- Made to fit the first time without the need for adjustments or modifications
As a leader in the development of innovative evaporator technology, Denso offers the highest grade aftermarket products for a variety of applications. Denso OE experience and know-how ensure their aftermarket products provide the unmatched performance, reliability and ease of installation you expect from Denso.
Denso® factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.