GMC Sierra 2004, 3" Round Nerf Bars by Luverne®, 1 Pair. Material: Stainless Steel. Body Mount. These stylish 3'' round tubular nerf bars are engineered to assist in auto entry and exit as well as add a touch of style to your vehicle. They feature the heavy-duty tube with mandrel bends and factory-installed safety step pads that provide a large step area. These nerf bars ensure easy, no-drill installation on most models.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- Designed to assist in vehicle entry and exit
- Custom designed for specific vehicles
- Attractive and unique styling
- Heavy-duty, cradle-mounted 3'' tube with mandrel bends for superior strength and contour
- Factory-installed safety step pads provide a large step area
- Fit cab-length and wheel-to-wheel applications
- High-strength steel brackets feature a durable black powder coat
- Easy, no-drill installation on most models
- Pre-assembled, factory-installed brackets
- Made in the USA
This top-notch Luverne product is carefully designed with customers in mind to ensure the highest possible level of quality. Manufactured by expert professionals from high-grade materials to stringent standards it ensures unsurpassed reliability which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction. This product provides trouble-free service for decades to come. When buying from Luverne, you can be completely confident that you will not be disappointed with the purchase.
Since its foundation in 1963 Luverne® Truck Equipment, Inc. has been engineering and manufacturing first-rate truck accessories. The company offers an enormous assortment of superior splash guards, side entry steps, nerf bars, bed rails, grille guards, GripStep™, MegaStep™, O-MegaStep™, StepUp™, Baja™, EZ Step™, GripStep™, cab guards, and other similar products for most full-size pickups, vans, and sport utility vehicles as well as BIG RIG™, ProTec™, and Tuff Guard™ grille guards for semi-tractors.