Chevy T6500 / T7500 with 4-Piston Calipers 2004, QuietCast™ Premium HD Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by Bosch®. A new series of brake pads by Bosch is designed to provide superior stopping power, increased pad life, low dust, quiet stops, and great pedal feel. Each brake pad is manufactured using OE friction formulas or friction formula upgrades for unrivaled performance and long service.
|Series: QuietCast™ Premium HD|
|Friction Material: Semi-Metallic|
|Hardware Option: Not Included|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- OE or advance platform specific formulation for shorter stopping distance, quiet stopping,
- Precision designed slots and chamfer reduce noise and vibration (on some applications)
- Precision fit shims dampen noise and vibration
- NRS back plate attachment
- OEM under layer reduces thermal fluctuations
- Powder coat finish provides corrosion resistant to combat rust
- Fully post cured which improves initial fade and initial stopping effectiveness
- 100% asbestos-free formulations
- Sold as a two-wheel set
Brake pads take part in a complex procedure that makes your vehicle slow down or come to a stop. Every time when applied, brake pads undergo tremendous stress. When they reach a certain age, brake pads begin to wear out and become less efficient which means you cannot stop the vehicle as quickly as it used to. Bosch is pleased to introduce a new series of QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads that utilize innovative materials to ensure ultimate stopping power, ultra-quiet braking, and increased pad life. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are fitted with the industry's best pre-attached rubber-core shims that ensure the highest quality of bonding between rubber and steel resulting in lower noise, increased strength, and outstanding corrosion resistance. This shim style is exclusively offered by Bosch as this is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”