Audi A6 / Allroad Quattro 2004, RAP Retention Interface by Axxess®. Don't lose functionality built into your OEM radio if you replace it with an upgraded aftermarket radio or sound system. These interfaces are designed to keep Retained Accessory Power, provide switched power for an accessory amp, and outputs data to the nav system where required.
- Provides Aaccessory Power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake-reverse-and speed sense)
- Prewired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Retains balance and fade
- Micro B USB updatable
- Cutting Tool
- Crimping Tool
- Connectors (butt connectors, bell caps, etc)
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.