2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Select Engine
- Denso®Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants$44.82 - $48.73
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Professional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$70.56 - $76.31
- Spectra Premium®Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Oxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$41.66 - $44.95
- Denso®Universal Fit Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Universal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants$31.49 - $45.41
- Bosch®Premium Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Premium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that...OE Identical ConnectorCompact Design$42.29 - $46.57
- Bosch®Universal Fit Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Universal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Universal Oxygen Sensors with OE SmartLink™ are quick and easy to install. Each sensor has enough length of sensor wire to allow maximum replacement of worn...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$39.85 - $41.19
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 2003, Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$53.31 - $65.01
- Aceon®Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 4.7L 2003, Oxygen Sensor by Aceon®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured...Designed to provide long-lasting service lifeMade utilizing state-of-the-art equipment$22.08
- Dorman®Help Oxygen Sensor GasketToyota Land Cruiser 2003, Help Oxygen Sensor Gasket by Dorman®. Easily and affordably restore the engine to safe, proper functioning with Dorman's Oxygen Sensor Gasket. It s sold separately, enabling you to replace only the failed...Resilient against fluctuations in under hood temperaturesHigh heat resistance$2.85
- Standard®Oxygen SensorToyota Land Cruiser 2003, Oxygen Sensor by Standard®. Position: Downstream. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$63.25
If you are looking for a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser oxygen sensor, don't go any further! At our store, we carry a wide array of oxygen sensors from such world-renowned manufacturers as Denso, Bosch, Spectra Premium, Dorman, and many others. All oxygen sensors you'll find on this page feature direct OE connectors and can be installed on your 2003 Land Cruiser without any additional modifications. We also offer a variety of related products, namely wire extension harnesses, gaskets, and fittings. Choose products you need and let your Toyota operate at its peak!
So, why are oxygen sensors that important? Often referred to as O2 sensors or lambda sensors, oxygen sensors provide the engine management system with accurate inputs about how fuel mixture is burning. Using this data, vehicle's ECU can regulate air/fuel mixture. Primary 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser oxygen sensor measures the content of oxygen in exhaust gases, and secondary O2 sensors monitor the operation of a catalytic converter. If any of these O2 sensors fails, ECU can no longer get correct signal outputs for the proper air to fuel ratio, which can result in poor engine performance and decreased gas mileage.