Subaru WRX 2003, ProSolution™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Monroe®. Include: Hardware Kit. These products are specially engineered to make your ride quieter and safer. The ProSolution Brake Pads utilize premium quality friction formulation and OE-style shim technology that reduces noise and rotor wear, providing longer pad life and superior stopping for your vehicle.
- Provides outstanding braking performance
- Ceramics pads
- Premium friction ingredients manufactured for superior stopping
- Quality shims, slots and chamfers for noise reduction
- Noise elimination hardware kits included where applicable
- Performance verified noise reduction, pad life, and stopping performance
- Q-lock backing plate prevents pad separation
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Monroe ProSolution Brake Pads feature only top-quality friction formulations and pad designs to provide long-lasting friction consistency, noise reduction, and perfect stopping performance. The pads use the latest innovative technologies engineered to match the braking requirements of your vehicle. Superior stopping is not the only advantage of the ProSolution Pads, you also get substantial noise reduction, longer brake rotor life, and less brake dust on your wheels. Monroe’s Q-lock textured backing plate holds the friction material better than conventional stamped steel for less pad separation, and less vibration and noise.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.