GMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2003, Panel Green Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer filtration in addition to saving money.
|Filter Types: Direct Fit Filter|
|Filter Shape: Panel|
|Filter Style: Non-Flanged|
|Filter Color: Green|
- Cleanable, reusable filter element will outlast your car
- Traps particles as small as 5 microns
- Higher dirt-trapping capacity
- Improved flow
- Easy to clean and re-oil
- Less expensive than replacing OEM-style paper filters regularly
- Woven cotton, not cotton gauze for superior flow
- Steel mesh resists handling damage
- Maximum number of deeper pleats for maximum surface area
- Cleaner rubber molding for maximum surface area
- Low restriction reduces engine pumping losses for improved economy
- Low restriction improves cylinder filling for best power
- Pre-oiled filter element so the product is ready to install right out of the box
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your factory filter uses a pleated paper element to keep dust and dirt out of your engine. When it plugs up, you just throw it away and buy a new one. After a while, that gets expensive. The deep pleats of oiled cotton on your new Green Filter will trap smaller particles and allow better airflow to your engine longer before it plugs up. Best yet: when it gets dirty, just clean it, re-oil it and start over, with one missing step: you can skip the trip to the auto parts store to buy a new paper filter because the Green Filter will last the life of your car.
Green Filters uses steel mesh instead of aluminum, reducing the likelihood of dents from careless handling, and hand-molds the rubber perimeter so rubber won't intrude into the pleats, blocking flow. The cotton filter element is not gauze mesh, but woven fabric. That makes a filter element that filters finer, spreads the filter oil more evenly and flows better. As a bonus, its woven fabric is tougher and won't shed cotton into your intake.
Long before they started producing filters for street cars, Green Filters® made custom air filters for the motorsports industry, with clients like MAZDASPEED, Chip Ganassi Racing, Saleen, and Toyota. These top names in road and off-road racing chose Green Filters for their superior performance and constantly-improving technology. Producing the same type of filter in fitments for street cars was a simple step, and the line of vehicles covered is constantly expanding. Better yet, their continuing role in motorsports keeps them at the cutting edge of air filter and cold air induction system technology.