Ford F-450 6.8L 2003-2004, Fuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. Delphi fuel assemblies are designed to deliver an immediate, uninterrupted flow of fuel to the engine’s fuel rail and injectors at the specified system pressure, resulting in more efficient operation. Additionally, where required, fuel assemblies include integrated fuel level sensing components that deliver an accurate reading of the fuel level in the tank to the fuel gauge and ECM/PCM. Fuel modules and hanger/senders typically include a fuel vapor pressure sensor that detects any leaks in the fuel tank or associated evaporative emissions components.
- Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energy
- Increased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure
- Better security and durability with multiple redundant buttons on the fuel level sensor versus bent fingers which can undergo premature wear, and reduced contact
- Improved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components
- Both positive displacement and turbine pumps
- Reduced potential for greenhouse gas emissions via the EVAP system because of integrated OE fuel vapor pressure sensor. The sensor is also application specific to prevent triggering the “check engine light”
- Longer pump life as a result of a two-strainer system keeping out contaminates
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability. Pumps are designed to operate under extreme temperatures, quick engine starts and to avoid low-fuel hesitation, including alcohol fuels and blends
Delphi® has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.