The manufacturer warrants that all Magnaflow Performance Products are free from defects. Most of exhaust products are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the exhaust products are not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
This warranty does not apply to any exhaust product which has been installed on any commercial or racing vehicle or which has been improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents. Also, cost of labor and any additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement product are not covered by this warranty.
The warranty certificate, along with proof of purchase, MUST be presented to the service outlet from which you originally purchased the exhaust product, or any participating dealer, when making a claim for replacement. The original exhaust product must also be returned and exchanged for a new exhaust product of the same part number.
No other warranty, expressed or implied (including merchantability), applies to the exhaust product, nor is any person or the manufacturer authorized to assume any other warranty. The manufacturer does not assume any responsibility for any consequential damages occurred by the exhaust product, or inconvenience or interruption in any operation.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Ceramic Coating: 1 Year Warranty
- Finish: Black - 1 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Finish: Titanium - 1 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Carbon Fiber - Limited Lifetime Warranty, against Manufacturing Defects on Stainless Steel, No Warranty on Carbon Fiber
- Construction: Aluminized - 1 Year Warranty
- Construction: Stainless - Lifetime Warranty
- Mufflers: Lifetime Warranty
- Cat-Backs: Lifetime Warranty
Federal EPA Converters Warranty:
- Internal (Converter substrate): 2 Years, 25,000 Miles
- External (Converter housing assembly): 5 Years, 50,000 Miles
California CARB Approved Converters Warranty:
- Internal and External: 5 Years, 50,000 Miles
Federal EPA Converters Sold in New York:
- Internal (converter substrate): 2 Years, 25,000 Miles
- External (converter housing assembly): 5 Years, 50,000 Miles
California CARB Approved Converters Sold in New York:
- Internal & External: 5 Years, 50,000 Miles
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More