Jeep Wrangler 2002, Pro LCG Front and Rear Lift Kit with 5" Front and Rear Lift Height by TeraFlex®. This suspension system is designed for the aggressive off road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high-speed performance. From near-zero speed rock crawling on Hell's Revenge in Moab, to high-speed sand dunes or all-out desert racing, the Pro system is capable. It's calculated to provide not only the most civilized suspension movement for street driving, but precise control for the gnarliest boulder-strewn uphill. The Pro LCG system is a complete kit with all necessary parts including lower long arms, front long upper arms and bracketry, rear 4-link long upper arms and bracketry, hardware, rock sliders and shocks.
- Front upper arms are over 9" longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension. The 4" Pro LCG will allow you to run 35" tires, and the 5" Pro LCG will accomodate 37" tires
- Additional modifications are required including cutting and welding, and a transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit
- Low center of gravity with maximum ground clearance
- 4-link rear upper geometry
- Eliminates rear track bar
- Allows complete suspension travel for full articulation
- Adjustable rear anti-squat bracketry for fine tuning performance
- Heavy-duty 1.75" DOM lower flex arm tubing
- Works with engine conversions (V6, V8, etc.)
- Engineered to work with high-pinion aftermarket axles
LCG stands for Low Center of Gravity, a focal point of TeraFlex since its beginning. Having a low center of gravity not only makes your Jeep safer on side hills, but more power is put to the ground on uphills and stability is enhanced on downhills. All of this while gaining the ground clearance that is needed in today's world of off-roading. This suspension was engineered for off-roaders looking to get the most from their vehicle. It is ideal for anyone needing 35-inch or larger tires for the trail, while maintaining superior highway handling.
One main benefit of the Pro LCG system is that it reduces the amount of modifications necessary for installation. The front upper FlexArm mounts to the factory axle bracketry, and retains use of a track bar to keep the front axle assembly as close to stock as possible. Be warned: installing this system is nonetheless a series of major modifications, and will require substantial shop time, a lift, welding skills and some experience in fabrication and suspension work. You'll also need to fabricate an exhaust system, as the stock one won't clear the suspension arms.
TeraFlex® has been professionally involved with Jeeps since the 1950s and that experience taught them how to make them perform their best. TeraFlex was started in the fall of 1996 to meet the needs of the growing market for heavy duty off road equipment and suspension enhancements. And they've maintained a dominant hold on the market since then. TeraFlex was the first aftermarket manufacturer with a suspension system for the TJ Wrangler, and is still the only aftermarket company to offer a solution for the venerable 231 transfer cases low range gearing. In 2001, the entire off road industry was stunned at the CRD60 - an off-road-specific high-pinion 60 differential that took innovation to a new level, reinforcing their position in the industry.