Honda Odyssey 2002-2004, Performance Truck Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. If you are looking for ideal upgrade for hard-working pickups, SUVs, towing rigs or fleet vehicles this kit is right for you.
|Driving Style: Daily Driver, Hauling & Towing|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Style: Slotted|
|Series: Performance Truck|
- StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performance
- Sport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection
- OEM sized rotors allow retention of existing factory calipers for more affordable upgrades
- Quality is assured. All components are manufactured to meet or exceed factory specifications
- High MOT to eliminate fade
- Excellent actuation, modulation and release
- Positive molded for uniform friction material
- Scorched pads to raise initial cold effectiveness
- Para-Aramid composites for linear response
- Dyno proven performance and service life
- Lab-Developed formulas with strong initial bite
- Slots reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Vented type of rotors offers much faster heat dissipation
StopTech Axle Packs are pre-matched, direct-fit brake pad and rotor pairings designed to simplify brake service and brake system upgrades for virtually any car or truck on the road. They are the easiest way for drivers to replace their existing rotors and pads with high quality, premium feature, high performance components from the championship-winning team at StopTech.
Available as front axle, rear axle or 4-wheel kits, Axle Packs simplify the upgrade process by providing application-specific, pre-matched systems, that take the guesswork out of mixing and matching individual components. The rotors and pads are carefully matched to provide optimal performance for a variety of specific vehicle and driver needs.
StopTech Axle Packs deliver the high performance and high quality that StopTech and Centric Parts are known for, and are available for most import and domestic vehicle applications, from basic daily driver replacement components to high performance sports car and truck upgrades.
StopTech® has been awarded the highly coveted TÜV approval on several big brake kits. StopTech kits successfully passed TÜV’s demanding series of tests that range from performance and durability, to proper fitment and ease of installation. Although TÜV certification is not required in all countries, TÜV approval demonstrates that StopTech’s Balanced Brake Upgrades meet the rigorous standards set by this respected German Agency. StopTech Big Brake Kits have been awarded a Teilgutachten. The complete kit is certified to run on a particular application, so customers do not need to pay for further testing with the TÜV agency.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov