2002 Honda Civic Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
After a full redesign for the previous model year, the Honda Civic received quite a small amount of upgrades for 2002. It gained a revised steering box to improve the steering feel, slight suspension tuning, and enhanced sound insulation. The LX grade also offers some interior improvements. The performance-oriented Civic Si returned to the model lineup, available in a sole 2-door hatchback body style and employing a 160-hp engine. The base 2002 Civic comes with a 1.7 L 115-hp I4 under the hood, the fuel-efficient HX utilizes a bit more potent 117-hp engine that works on GNC, while the EX grade is powered by a 127-hp version of the same power plant. The newly unveiled Civic Si uses a robust 2.0 L I4 good for 160 hp. The list of transmissions includes a 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic and a CVT. The last is offered only for GX and HX trims, while the 2.0 L engine can be connected to a manual gearbox only.
All versions of the Honda Civic offer a spacious interior with large and comfortable seats. The seats of the seventh-generation Civic are more rigid and have stronger bolsters, plus their cushions are larger. The floor of the car is flat, allowing it to provide additional interior space of average 2.3 cu. ft. A compact rear suspension allows for increased legroom in the rear. The Civic can accommodate 5 occupants and has a shoulder belt for the middle rear passenger. The Si version features sport seats. The car provides 12.9 cu. ft. of cargo space which can be further increased with the rear seatbacks folded down.
The base DX trim of the 2002 Honda Civic offers a number of features, including a 4-speaker stereo system and tilt steering wheel. The LX adds cruise control, power locks and windows, air conditioning, and cassette deck. The top EX grade offers a moonroof, CD player, 15” wheels, and anti-lock brakes. The 2002 Civic earned high scores in government crash tests thanks to numerous safety features, including two-stage airbags in front, 3-point seatbelts for all passengers, and others.
In case you’re looking for 2002 Honda Civic parts and accessories, in our catalog you will find everything needed. We carry performance and repair parts, accessories for customization, consumables, and many other products. To make sure that 2002 Honda Civic accessories and parts on offer deliver the quality you expect, we source our inventory from the most trustworthy names in the game. Our prices are competitive, so shopping for 2002 Honda Civic accessories and parts with us won’t break the bank.
Want to make your 2002 Honda Civic one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2002 Honda Civic in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...