2002 Ford Mustang Performance Parts
- Borla®ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitFord Mustang GT 2002, ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Borla®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive...$809.99
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitFord Mustang 2002, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$144.98 - $542.22
- Air Lift®4.8" Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitFord Mustang 2002, Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 4.8" Front Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are...122mm/4.8" DropProgressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs$925.00
- AIRAID®MXP Series Dam High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Intake TubeFord Mustang GT 2002, MXP Series Dam High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Intake Tube by AIRAID®. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock...Superior horsepower and acceleration gainsReplaces stock intake tubing, air filter and air box$271.99 - $284.31
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- DiabloSport®Trinity 2 ProgrammerFord Mustang 2002, Trinity 2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. The all-new Trinity (T2) EX is the most advanced performance programmer of its kind. Featuring full re-flash/reprogram capability, advanced data acquisition, and customizable...Full-color, high-definition 5" touch screenPerformance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance$599.95
- Brian Crower®Darton MID™ Block SleeveFord Mustang X Engine VIN Character 2002, Darton MID™ Block Sleeve by Brian Crower®. The Darton MID™ Sleeve Kit is available for many series of 4, 6, and 8 cylinder import and domestic engines and provides for maximum bore sizes and...Cast iron performance in an aluminum blockImproved block integral strength$1,524.98
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord Mustang 4.6L 2002, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere Enterprises....Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$300.67 - $451.00
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitFord Mustang GT Standard Transmission 2002, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Disc Center Style: Solid. Pressure Plate...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,112.00 - $1,116.00
- BBK®Fuel Rail KitFord Mustang 4.6L 2002, Billet Aluminum Fuel Rail Kit by BBK®. Replace your restrictive factory fuel rails and supply your high-performance engine with the fuel it needs, while at the same upgrading the appearance of your engine bay....Delivers the high fuel flow required by high horsepower enginesDesigned as a direct fit with unique mounting hardware, high-pressure hoses and precision fittings$229.99
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilsFord Mustang GT With 2-Valve Engine 2002, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coils by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$32.86 - $206.95
- Canton Racing®Power Steering TankFord Mustang 2002, Power Steering Tank by Canton Racing®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering...Made from high-grade materialsProvides efficient performance$116.00 - $146.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Mustang 4.6L 2002, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 3 Bolt Mount. Gear Reduction Ratio: 3.75:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$151.59 - $193.36
- Driveshaft Shop®DriveshaftFord Mustang 4.6L Automatic Transmission 2002, Driveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. With Solid 1330 Joints. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$472.49
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitFord Mustang 4.6L 2002, Outlaw™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound:...$449.95
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersFord Mustang 2002, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...$259.00 - $534.11
- Air Lift®5.8" Rear Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitFord Mustang 2002, Rear Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 5.8" Rear Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are...148mm/5.8" DropProgressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs$925.00
- K&N®57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterFord Mustang 2002, 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N...$279.99 - $294.99
- Bully Dog®BDX ProgrammerFord Mustang 2002, BDX Programmer by Bully Dog®. Supports Custom Tuning. Pre Loaded Tunes.Bully Dog’s new BDX hand-held performance tuner gives drivers the edge they need, whether tackling tough terrain, pulling a heavy payload or...On-Screen Digital DisplayHolds Up To 20 Custom Tunes$399.00
- Dart®Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine BlockFord Mustang 4.6L With Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 2002, Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000" or 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameterMultiple deck heights allow for increased displacements of up to 468 cubic inches$2,606.20
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorFord Mustang 2002, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$337.50 - $352.50
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Mustang 4.6L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 2002, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 164. Product Weight: 27 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$374.95
- ZEX®Wet Nitrous SystemFord Mustang GT 2002, Wet Nitrous System by ZEX®. Finally, a custom made kit for 1999-2004 Mustangs. With power settings adjustable from 75-175 horsepower, this kit features custom engineered hoses, wires and billet fuel rail adapters...Fully adjustable from 75-175 HP with supplied tuning jets; Perfect for mild to wild performanceA complete wet nitrous system; Everything is included for a safe, proper installation$708.08 - $712.83
- Granatelli Motor Sports®OEM Ignition CoilsFord Mustang 4.6L 2002, OEM Ignition Coils by Granatelli Motor Sports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...Carefully engineered to increase spark energyPainstakingly designed for ultra high efficiency$27.55 - $223.25
- March Performance®Power Steering Hose KitFord Mustang With Canister Style Pump 2002, Power Steering Hose Kit by March Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$207.76
- BTP®StarterFord Mustang 4.6L with Big Block 2002, Starter by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its electrical elements...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$147.99
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftFord Mustang 2002, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$220.77 - $324.88
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitFord Mustang 2002, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound:...$612.85 - $631.25
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2002 Ford Mustang with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2002 Ford Mustang that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $32.86 - $206.95