Ford F-550 2002-2003, E16 Series 5th Wheel Hitch by CURT®. 16000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a CARiD 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
|Capacity: 16000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Five Years Limited|
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Operates using a single handle
- Automatically locks for easy, secure coupling
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Pivots on dual axles for 10 degrees of lateral movement
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Designed to tow 5th wheel trailers up to 16000 lbs
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Features an anti-rattle skid plate
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".