Ford F-550 2002-2003, A16 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head by CURT®. 16000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a CARiD 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
|Capacity: 16000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
- Designed to mount on the R16 roller #16560 for towing 16000 lbs 5th wheels
- High-strength, interlocking cast jaws fully wrap the kingpin
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Cast yoke, with poly-torsion inserts, suppresses shock loads and reduces noise
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Fast, one-pin head removal for easy disassembly
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".