Ford F-550 2002-2003, A16 Series 5th Wheel Hitch by CURT®. 16000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
|Capacity: 16000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
- Ideal for towing 5th wheel trailers up to 16000 lbs
- High-strength, interlocking cast jaws fully wrap the kingpin
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Cast yoke, with poly-torsion inserts, suppresses shock loads and reduces noise
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Fast, one-pin head removal for easy disassembly
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The CURT A16 is designed to provide a surprisingly quiet ride while maintain superior towing power. It has a gross trailer weight capacity of 16,000 lbs. and can handle a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a three-position coupling indicator visible from your pickup truck cab, an extra wide head for easier coupling and high-strength interlocking die-cast jaws for a secure hold on your 5th wheel trailer. This 16K 5th wheel hitch excels in quiet 5th wheel towing. It uses a fully articulating torsion head, a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts and interlocking jaws to create stability for your trailer and tow vehicle. These components also allow the A16 to suppress shock and vibrations and reduce any additional noise coming from your trailer. Like the other CURT A-Series hitches, the A16 is coated with a durable carbide powder coat finish. It meets proposed SAE J2638 standards and includes a limited lifetime warranty to make this the best hitch ever to be mounted in the back of your pickup. This A16 5th wheel hitch comes with a set of industry-standard 5th wheel legs that are ready to mount into your truck bed with a pair 5th wheel rails and brackets.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".