Dodge Ram 2002, Brake Control Connector by Hopkins®. 36" Wire Length. To reduce installation time and prevent splicing while upgrading your vehicle with a new, high-performance brake control, go with this great Plug-In Simple connector by Hopkins. Ensuring a perfect, weather-tight fit, this is an essential add-on for your trailer braking system.
- For vehicles equipped with a factory tow package
- Dead ended wires allow you to splice on any brake controller
- Connectors for installation of Hopkins™ brake controls
- Utilization of OEM connectors ensures a perfect fit
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
Some of today's vehicles come equipped with the trailer towing packages that include a quick-connect brake control harness generally located under the driver's side dash. Designed to reduce brake control installation time, the Hopkins Plug-In Simple Connector plugs into that factory harness in no time flat. The manufacturer also offers an entire range of universal brake control connectors for those car owners who have a brake controller without a Plug-In Simple connector on the back of their brake control. These vehicle-specific wiring harnesses still plug into the OEM connector under your car's dashboard and enable you to splice on to any of your great Hopkins brake controllers.
With over 60 years of invaluable experience, Hopkins® is recognized to be the automotive industry leader in providing exceptional quality towing electrical products. Since the company's early days, it has been guided by the philosophy that all the parts they create must deliver meaningful innovation, value, and performance to the client. According to the company's current rating, they seem to have succeeded in achieving their goals: today nearly 40% of all towing electrical retail sales are proprietary Hopkins innovations. To generate such great results, the manufacturer employs more than 500 people on two production facilities.