Audi S4 2002-2003, Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Available in 2-bike and 3-bike options. The Archway is the versatile rack that provides secure and safe bicycle transport. The curved tubes of the Archway provide clearance for spoilers, while the rack arms adjust independently to accommodate different bike frames. The Archway's locking features and ant-sway cages ensure your bikes will arrive safely and in perfect condition.
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre: No
- Load capacity: No
- Max bike weight: No
- For E-bikes: No
- Fits frame dimensions: No
- Fits wheel dimensions: No
- Detachable frame holders: No
- Mounting of carrier: No
- Locks bike to carrier: Yes
- Locks carrier to car: Yes
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes: Yes
- Miscellaneous: No
- Hold Fast Cradles with anti-sway cages cushion the bike and provide maximum bike security
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack and TrunkLocker strap secures the rack to the vehicle
- Long arcing tubes provide more clearance over car spoilers providing a greater amount vehicle fits
- Patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever adjusts to your vehicle providing a “perfect fit”
- Cinch Lever allows the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Oversized molded pads protect vehicle finish
Integrated locking cable (lock included) secures bikes to the rack and the trunk locking strap secures the rack to the vehicle.
Patented FitDial with QuickFit lever adjusts to your vehicle providing a secure fit.
Premium cradles with RDT (Road Dampening Technology) secure the bike to the rack while absorbing road shock.
Patented NoSway cages prevent bike-to-bike contact with rubber bumpers for frame protection.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA
Proudly made in Franklin Park, Illinois.
When you reach your riding destination, the last thing you want to find is your bikes scratched up and damaged from banging together repeatedly during the trip. With the Archway Trunk Bike Rack you'll have no worries. The Archway has features like Hold-Fast™ cradles with soft-saddle material to protect your bikes' finish and No-Sway™ cages that prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact. With the Archway your bikes will look the same at the beginning and the end of your journey.
The patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever makes installing the Archway a snap. Its long, curved tubes provide so much clearance even vehicles with spoilers can carry this rack. The Archway is fitted with oversized ribbed molded pads that are gentle to your vehicle's finish and channel water away to prevent the accumulation of dirt. The Cinch Lever™ allows the bike arms to be adjusted independently, enabling the Archway to carry bikes with unique frame designs. The integrated locking cable secures the bikes to the rack and the TrunkLocker™ strap secures the rack to the vehicle.
The Thule Archway Trunk Bike Rack is available in a version that carries up to 2 bikes and one that carries up to 3. It comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.