Pontiac Bonneville 2001, Front Non-Adjustable Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration. Black oxide coating protects the ball joints from corrosion and dirt to promote increased product longevity.
- Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handling
- Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
- Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stability
- Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durability
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life
- SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability
- Direct fit OE replacement
Ball joints act as the pivot point for suspension articulation. They are designed to allow the suspension to move independently without interfering with the action of the wheel. This independent motion isolates the movement of the wheel from the chassis of the vehicle, creating a smooth and quiet ride every time. Mevotech X-factor enhanced ball joints are high quality OE ball joints that will revive your suspension. To function properly, ball joints must be held firmly in place within the control arm. Mevotech ball joints have undergone a knurling process on the outer housing which makes the ball joint to grip and mate with the control arm optimally. The metal-to-metal internal design and black oxide coating help keep the ball joints firmly in place, prevent rust and corrosion, and keep moisture and debris out to prolong the life of ball joints and ensure worry-free maintenance.
Mevotech® has been revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket for over thirty years. Since 1982 Mevotech been learning and innovating to ensure that Mevotech creating top quality, technologically advanced automotive parts while delivering the best customer service and support in the industry.