Oldsmobile Alero 2001, Professional™ Ignition Coil by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards. To protect coils from the harsh operating environment, laminations are corrosion protected, and primary and secondary coil windings often feature molded plastic protection.
|Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications: Yes|
|Coil Wire Included: No|
|Mount Type: Screw|
|Mounting Bracket Included: Yes|
|Oil Filled: No|
|Coil Shape: Rectangular|
- High-quality coated windings to improve durability and provide protection against internal shorts and dielectric breakdown
- Silicone steel plates surrounding the ignition coil correctly match the original part size and number exactly
- Laminations are coated to hinder corrosion and many feature molded plastic protection to help ensure that nothing is exposed
- Undergoes stringent testing, often under extreme or unusual conditions, to help deliver the quality parts you expect from ACDelco
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form and function to provide the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.