Honda Accord Coupe / Sedan 3.0L 2001, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Torxe™. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back|
|Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel|
|Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud|
|Tip Quantity: 2|
- High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
- Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- High Performance Racing Specs Design Exhaust System
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Being a well-respected company in the automotive aftermarket industry, Torxe™ provides products that are globally renowned for their uncompromising quality and dependability. The company has an impressive product line, covering a majority of vehicle applications around the world. Exterior and interior accessories, performance and auto body parts, audio and electronics, and many other high quality products are offered at customer-friendly prices. All Torxe parts and components are engineered to strict quality standards and are inspected and tested to guarantee exceptional performance and long service life.