GMC Sierra 6.6L 2001-2011, Air Bleeder Screw by PPE®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Machined air channel on threads to bleed air (Beware of imitation bleeder screws without air channel)
- Bio diesel compatible Nitrile O-ring
- Thoughtfully designed to match your diesel engine needs
- Made to help enhance the performance of your vehicle
- The highest grade materials and the latest technologies
Pacific Performance Engineering, a.k.a. PPE®, is a leader and pioneer in the field of high performance diesel technologies for Dodge, Ford and Chevy. Launched as a Diesel performance facility in 1985, PPE has grown to become a global supplier of high quality power enhancements. Like its first Duramaximizer power module, most of its products deliver increased power, mileage and overall efficiency. All products are thoroughly tested at race tracks as well as on a Mustang Dynamometer to ensure exceptional performance and reliability.