GMC Sierra 2001, Detroit Locker™ Rear Differential by Eaton®. The Detroit Locker is a 100%-automatic locking differential that provides ultimate traction for mild to extreme vehicle applications. Its unique, bullet-proof design is engineered to keep both wheels in drive mode - even is one wheel is lifted off the ground.
|Aftermarket Carrier Style: Detroit locker|
|Cover Bolts: 14|
|Carrier Material: Steel|
|Carrier Bearings Included: No|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- 100% automatic locking - no driver action needed
- Provides maximum amount of traction to both wheel ends
- Validated performance and durability
- Parts are maintenance free
- A quality petroleum/mineral based oil is recommended for use
- Special weight-reduced units are available for racing applications
- Engineered to provide power management solutions
- Efficient, safe, and sustainable operation
- Built on a foundation of excellence
In 2011, Eaton®, a leading power management company, celebrated its 100th anniversary. For over a century, the manufacturer has been providing energy-efficient solutions to help customers successfully manage hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical power more efficiently and safely. From the very beginning, Eaton produced innovative products that were used in some of the earliest Ford and White Motor Company trucks. Today, the manufacturer's product line is highly diversified to manage power in many things that impact our daily lives – from more energy-efficient buildings, cities and infrastructure to next-generation aircraft, cars, trucks and machines.