Ford F-250 2001, Popup Gooseneck Hitch by PopUp®. Limited Lifetime Warranty. With this retractable gooseneck hitch you can tow a gooseneck trailer when you need to or enjoy a smooth bed for other jobs. It is quickly and easily to raise or hide a ball with a rod in the rear wheel well of the truck.
- Raise or hide ball instantly with rod in rear wheel well of truck
- 30000 lbs Gross Trailer Weight
- 7500 lbs Gross Tongue Weight
- 2-5/16" ball
- Hitch ball fits in 3" hole in bed. None smaller
- Bolts in place using existing frame holes
- Includes spring loaded safety chain anchors
- Installs quickly without loosening bed
- No welding or fabrication
- Grade 5 and 8 installation hardware provided
- 100% complete
The flip over gooseneck hitch converts to a smooth bed in just a minute by rotating the handle and flipping the ball over. You can have a level bed quickly for any job when an ordinary hitch ball is cumbersome. The flip over gooseneck hitch ensures an easy, hassle-free transition. The product features a bolt-in installation, no fabrication or welding is required.
PopUp® is a premium manufacturer of reliable towing products. Located in Chanute, Kansas, a place that boasts a long tradition of metal working, PopUp makes hitches for American vehicles from premium quality materials. One of leading towing experts, PopUp knows the value of having a strong and safe gooseneck hitch that won't let you down. The hitches manufactured by PopUp are rated at 7,500 lbs. maximum tongue weight and 30,000 lbs. maximum trailer weight. PopUp towing products are designed specifically for each vehicle to ensure a perfect fit. PopUp is the only name you need to remember when it comes to hitching any kind of a trailer to your vehicle.