Chevy Silverado 2001-2002, 3" N-Durastep Wheel-to-Wheel Black Round Nerf Steps by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Getting into and out of a lifted truck or SUV is a job for a tall, tall driver. Or a driver who has installed a set of N-Fab's N-Durastep Nerf Steps. They'll provide protection for your bodywork from wheel well to wheel well, as well.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- Sold as a pair
- Made In The USA!
- Oversized Step Surface
- Wheel to Wheel N-Durastep
- Standard Color is a Semi Gloss Black Powdercoat
- 3" Main Tube .084 Wall Thickness at 465 lbs Weight Rated
- Life Time Warranty on Product & 5 Year Warranty on Finish
- Bar Is Positioned High & Tight For A Better Fit & Cleaner Look
- Fichter Designs licensed to N-FAB, Inc. are Protected U.S. Patent Law and International Copy Right Law. U.S. Patent # 6588783, # 6874801 and # 7416202 other patents and continuances pending
Like the classic N-Fab "Hoop Step" before it, N-Durastep is an evolution in step-up products. Along with a fresh new look, N-Durastep features the largest step area offered by N-Fab – over 50 square inches - offering a durable, reliable solution for vehicle access. Available for dozens of applications of Light Truck, Jeep, and Sport Utility Vehicles.
N-Fab has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80's. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!