Chevy Silverado 2001-2003, Euro 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. If you’re looking for a less costly way to carry cargo and mount accessories to a vehicle with a bare roof line, you’ve found it right here. This roof rack system combines traditional, economical, aluminum square cross bars with UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs, designed for vehicles without gutters. The lockable leg’s specially molded pads and custom fit clamps allow quick and easy installation, so you can load up a bike, snowsport, or watersport carrier, cargo box or basket, and get on the road.
- Includes 4 legs and 2 cross bars
- Quick and easy to install
- Compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof mount accessories; some accessories may require a specific fit kit
- Traditional square cross bars allow lower cost transport
- Cross bars constructed from durable, never-rust, extruded structural grade aluminum
- Cross bars are powdercoated for appearance and durability
- Rack legs designed to fit gutterless vehicles
- Legs use specifically molded pads designed to fit the contour of your vehicle’s roof
- Leg clamps specifically designed to fit the curves of your vehicle’s door jamb (the area where the clamp mounts)
- Leg covers are lockable, and 2 keys are included
- Legs are manufactured from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
Most cars built today have smooth, aerodynamic, gutterless roof lines. To safely carry cargo on the roof of these vehicles you need a roof rack system with specially designed legs for secure attachment that won’t damage the vehicle, but you don’t want a system that makes it too costly to transport your gear. The Rhino-Rack 2500 Multi-Fit Euro Roof Rack System has the features you need at an affordable price, enabling you to carry a variety of gear on your roof, including bike carriers, ski and snowboard carriers, kayak carriers, cargo boxes, cargo baskets, and any other Rhino-Rack accessories.
This Euro Roof Rack System is designed to be quick and easy to install, with no special tools or vehicle modifications required, so you can get loaded up and be on your way. The foundation starts with 4 sturdy UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs that rest on specifically molded pads that have been specially designed to hug the contour of your vehicle’s roof. The legs are secured to the vehicle with custom designed clamps that fit the curves of the door jambs where they are attached. Each leg has a lockable cover to prevent theft of the rack and 2 keys are included.
Supporting the weight between the legs are 2 sturdy extruded structural grade aluminum square cross bars that feature strong 3 chamber construction. Powdercoated in black for durability, these traditional bars offer a lower cost alternative that will still allow multiple accessory fitments and satisfy all your roof mounted transport requirements.
The Rhino-Rack 2500 Multi-Fit Euro Roof Rack System comes with detailed, illustrated instructions and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.