Chevy S-10 Pickup 2001, FTF™ Oil Filter by Denso®. When it comes to oil filters, you can't do better than Denso. This is why Densi is one of the world's premier OE oil filter suppliers. Denso uses this world class know-how to produce line. Because each oil filter is put through Denso's rigorous manufacturing and testing process, you can be sure it meets high standards for fit and performance.
|Filter Media Material: Paper|
- Heavy-duty steel case resists distortion
- Pre-lubricated molded o-ring provides superior sealing over generic filters
- Unique Torque Stopper design prevents leaks from under torquing
- Silicon Anti-Drainback prevents rough starts caused by oil draining out of the engine while vehicle is turned off
- Efficient Paper protects engines against contaminants
- Dual-layer filtration media for greater oil filtration
Denso® factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.