Toyota Tundra 2000-2013, L-Shaped Auxiliary Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This series transfer tanks mount to your truck bed to provide safe transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. An easy-in / easy-out pour system will make you glad to leave heavy, portable liquid containers that tip over and spill at home. 3 internal baffles reduce liquid sloshing, and a wider base gives these tanks a low center of gravity for stability when vehicle is in motion.
- Mounting tabs secure the tank to your truck bed
- Locking cap prevents theft and is vented to prevent pressure buildup
- Non-rusting .125 brite-tread aluminum
- Meets federal motor carrier safety administration requirements for diesel auxiliary tanks
- Radius curve eliminates weld pressure points
- Compatible with center mounted transfer pumps (larger pumps require bracing)
- Full sized and fully welded baffles add extra strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets federal DOT requirements for UN31A and UN31B tanks
- Standard .375" drain plug
- L-shape design to accommodate crossover tool box
- Is legal for private, non-commercial transport of non-flammable liquids only
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.