Nissan Sentra 2000, Catalytic Converter by AP Exhaust®. Emissions: EPA compliant. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. The growing concern for the environment means there is a growing need for quality emission control products. AP catalysts and catalytic convert systems can be found in a vast array of engine applications.
Fitment notes: This part is Federal (EPA) compliant.
|Emissions: EPA compliant|
|Converter Configuration: Direct Fit|
|Converter Body Material: Stainless Steel|
|Catalytic Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic|
|Air Tube: No|
- 5-year/50,000-mile warranty on converter body
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions
- Specifically engineered for OBDII equipped vehicles
- Features “Clean By Design” ceramic substrates for maximum pollution reduction
- Larger total substrate size
- Increased precious metals loading
- Improved O2 storage & release
- Lower emissions output
- Long-term reliability
- Keeps the MIL light off
- Industry’s most comprehensive OBDII BY DESIGN coverage
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life
- Hardware included (where needed)
- Provides for faster and easier installations
Everywhere engines are used; AP catalysts and catalytic converter systems are making them energy efficient and environmentally friendly. AP designs and manufactures catalytic converters for automotive, heavy-duty, off-road vehicles and industrial applications.
AP constantly strives to go beyond the customer’s expectations with regard to quality engineering of all products. Every effort is made to assure total quality throughout the AP engineering, product development, testing, and manufacturing operations. AP has built a reputation for strict adherence to exact production procedures and quality specifications.
AP Exhaust Technologies® is a trustworthy manufacturer of high-grade exhaust and emission products. AP offers a large collection of replacement and performance products for automotive, light truck, heavy-duty as well as agricultural, industrial, and forestry applications. Since the company's earliest days in 1927, it has been improving and updating its products which resulted in numerous patented designs. For instance, its revolutionary design of the Single Cartridge Internal Muffler helps significantly boost engine performance.