2000 Honda Civic Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
With a broad range of upgrades received a year before, the 2000 Honda Civic comes without any essential improvements. The only updates are changes in paint options – three new colors were added and three old ones were dropped. The 2000 Honda Civic continues to deliver a superior combination of practicality, convenience, fuel efficiency, assembly quality, and ample power for a car of its size. It offers a wide range of configurations, with three body styles and five trim levels available. All body styles have a distinct wedge profile that rises from front to rear and come with large headlights and tail lights. Certain details make the model not only attractive, but functional as well. For instance, a low hood line and generous glass area ensure excellent visibility. All versions of the Civic feature large doors and provide handy access to rear stowage spaces.
The 2000 Honda Civic uses four different versions of an aluminum 1.6 L I4 unit. The engine of the base model makes 106 hp. The HX employs a bit more robust version good for 115 hp that was specifically adjusted for high fuel efficiency. The Civic EX comes with a 127-hp version of the same I4. The high-performance Civic Si utilizes the most robust variant of this 4-cylinder power unit – it can develop 160 hp. This version also delivers remarkable 8,000 rpm featuring such upgrades as high-silicon pistons, improved exhaust and intake flow, large throttle body, and stronger connecting rods. The 2000 Civic comes with a 5-speed manual as standard and offers an optional 4-speed automatic. The HX variant can be fitted with either a base manual or a CVT.
The 2000 Honda Civic features a well-designed, functional, and neatly executed interior. It is also quite roomy – the car can carry 4 adult occupants or 2 adults and 3 children. The model features 12 cu. ft. of cargo space that can be increased by folding the rear seats. Besides, there is a number of bins and pockets inside for small units. The base Civic features 3 gauges – fuel level, coolant temperature, and speedometer, while higher grades also come with a tachometer. Dual air bags are standard for the Civic. The automatic-equipped EX also comes with anti-lock brakes.
Our online catalog contains a complete range of 2000 Honda Civic accessories and parts. You can restore your car, improve its performance, or make it really distinctive – the Civic has always been a highly customizable vehicle. With 2000 Honda Civic accessories and parts that we carry, this job will be a breeze. Besides, the prices of our 2000 Honda Civic parts and accessories are affordable, so you will be able to reduce the total cost of your project.
Want to make your 2000 Honda Civic one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2000 Honda Civic in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...