GMC CK Pickup 4WD 2000, Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Bring back the factory-like condition of your vehicle with Timken Wheel Hubs. Constructed from premium materials, these wheel hubs guarantee accurate fit and durability.
|Bolts Quantity: 8 Pieces|
- Designed to effectively reduce friction
- Ultimate load handling capability
- Made of high quality materials for long service life
- Special coatings provide for additional corrosion resistance
- Special seal designs help keep lubrication in and contamination out
- Seal and shield configurations help protect internal bearing components and retain lubricants
- Low runout reduces noise and vibration to improve braking performance
- Premium seals designed to help prevent installation damage and provide enhanced protection for extended bearing life and durability
- Engineered premium bearings for extended life and improved fuel efficiency (tapered roller and ball bearings)
- Advanced Sensor Technology monitors wheel speed for Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- Precision fits control internal bearing clearances to help maintain proper bearing setting
- Produced from clean, high-quality, high-alloy steel for increased strength and durability
- Contains premium grease to help improve performance and extend bearing life: reduces torque and temperature, enables greater bearing roller traction, enhanced protection against wear, rust, and contamination
The wheel hub assembly plays a critical role in the overall performance of a car or a truck. Its main purpose is to hold the wheel and tire together by providing ample support all the time. This is very important to keep the vehicle moving continuously through the rotation of the wheel and the tire. Bearings are components that make a vehicle's motion possible, allowing moving parts to rotate with minimal friction and taking a load. Without bearings, the vehicle's parts would quickly wear out from friction. Typically, bearings in a vehicle have to deal with radial and thrust loading. Radial load makes the bearing rotate or roll as a result of tension. Thrust load, or axial load, is associated with the bearing's carrying capacity and is applied parallel to the bearing's axis. When it comes to the vehicle, its weight carry a radial load, however, when it goes around a turn, the bearings deal with a thrust load from the cornering forces.
As a global leader in manufacturing bearings of all types, Timken makes every effort to ensure each and every bearing will stand up to extreme situations, successfully handle loading, and feature improved uptime. Using its wealth of experience designing and manufacturing bearings, well-equipped production facilities, and expert craftmanshift, Timken produces bearingsthat are synonymous with reliability. The quality of materials Timken selects combined with sophisticated design result in top-grade bearings that help your vehicle run efficiently for a long time. Timken is the only bearing manufacturer in the world that makes its own steel, so the quality of bearings is backed by using only clean, high-alloy steel. Timken also implements its Worldwide Quality Standards in every manufacturing facility to make sure each bearing meets the same performance standards wherever in the world it's made.
Timken®, a global industrial technology leader, was established in 1899 and grew from a family-owned business into an international company with more than 60 manufacturing plants located in 30 countries on six continents. This brand stands at the forefront of many industries, including automotive, aerospace, power generation, health, metallurgy, and more. Timken’s history is a story of growth through innovation, which traces back to the time when the company's founder Henry Timken invented and patented the tapered roller bearing. Nowadays, bold innovation remains a guiding value of the company. Timken's technologies include patented, top-quality designs for a variety of automotive applications.