2000 Ford Explorer Body Parts
- Replace®Side View Mirror (Foldaway)Ford Explorer 2000, Side View Mirror by Replace®. Without Turn Signal. Textured Black. Damaged or broken mirror housings make your car unsightly, but driving with cracked or missing mirror glass can be dangerous, not to mention illegal....Designed as a direct replacementProvides clear visibility$35.68 - $47.71
- Spyder®Black Halo Projector HeadlightsFord Explorer with One-Piece Factory Headlights 2000, Black Halo Projector Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Bulbs: H1 low beam (included), H1 high beam (included). Improve your vision and your vehicle’s...$273.07 - $323.21
- Spyder®Black/Red Euro Tail LightsFord Explorer 2000, Black/Red Euro Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Black housing, red/clear lens. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro tail lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing...$89.46
- Replace®Front Bumper CoverFord Explorer 2000, Front Bumper Cover by Replace®. Replace bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$81.05 - $258.91
- Replace®Front FenderFord Explorer 2000, Front Fender by Replace®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping...Direct replacementDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$121.04 - $153.06
- Replace®Hood PanelFord Explorer 2000, Hood Panel by Replace®. Whether your hood suffered damage in a front end collision, at the leading edge from airborne road debris, or on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs, look no further than...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$169.18 - $185.08
- Replace®GrilleFord Explorer 2000, Grille by Replace®. The grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision can severely damage a grille. If you're in...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$29.99 - $73.08
- Replace®Front Exterior Door HandleFord Explorer 2000, Front Exterior Door Handle by Replace®. Finish: Black. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$6.13
- Replace®Tailgate HandleFord Explorer 2000, Tailgate Handle by Replace®. Metal outside tailgate handles can rust and pit, while plastic handles can fade, crack and break, and both kinds can wear from age and use. The handle return spring can break and cause...$10.51
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Console LidFord Explorer 2000, OE Solutions™ Console Lid by Dorman®. Restore functionality of your vehicle's center console lid with Dorman's Center Console Kit. Includes all the materials and hardware needed to complete the repair. This product...Constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit every time$77.33 - $78.04
- Replace®OE Style Rocker PanelFord Explorer 4 Doors 2000, OE Style Rocker Panel by Replace®. Steel. 72" x 10" x 5". Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$92.66
- Replace®Header PanelFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited 2000, Header Panel by Replace®. Header panels are located at the front of vehicles. Due to their front position, the header panels are subjected to damage from gravel, stones, and debris thrown up by...Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern toolingMade from same materials as original part$43.08 - $133.47
- Cardone Select®Front Power Window Regulator without MotorFord Explorer 2000, Front Power Window Regulator without Motor by Cardone Select®. Material: Metal/Plastic. Without Hardware. With Installation Instructions. Cardone Select Engineered Technology ensures that all window lift motors meet...100% Load Testing ensures guaranteed performance every time.Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched$26.69 - $28.63
- Dupli-Color®Perfect Match™ Premium Automotive PaintFord Explorer 2000, Perfect Match™ Premium Automotive Paint by Dupli-Color®. 8 oz. Aerosol. Dupli-Color® Perfect Match® Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially...Features EZ Touch 360_™ NozzlePremium automotive paint+6$10.07 - $11.75
- SoffSeal®Gas Tank Door BumperUniversal Gas Tank Door Bumper by SoffSeal®. This versatile dense rubber bumper has a diameter of .3 In., and an installed height of .9 In. It is typically used in metal applications and has a drill/slot of .172 In. and a button head.Provides a factory fresh lookOriginal fitment and easy installation$2.84
- Taylor Cable®Flat Top GlassFlat Top Glass by Taylor Cable®. Glass Finish: Clear. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$143.86 - $663.52
- SoffSeal®Adjustable BumperAdjustable Bumper by SoffSeal®. This versatile dense rubber bumper has a diameter of .74", and an installed height of .51". It features a #10-32 threaded stud which is 1" long. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$10.86
- SoffSeal®Header Seal Convertible TopHeader Seal Convertible Top by SoffSeal®. This versatile sponge extrusion has a width of 3/4" and a height of 3/4". It is typically used as a convertible top header seal.Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageVersatile for street rods and daily drivers$3.07 - $4.14
- K Source®Side View Mirror (Foldaway)Ford Explorer 2000, Side View Mirror by K Source®. Manual Foldaway. Without Turn Signal. Without Puddle Lamp. Without Memory. Without Automatic Dimming. Without Blind Spot Detection System. Textured Black. Your side view mirrors help...Direct OEM replacementGreat option for replacing your side view mirror$67.87 - $82.97
- Spyder®Chrome/Smoke Halo Projector HeadlightsFord Explorer with One-Piece Factory Headlights 2000, Chrome/Smoke Halo Projector Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Chrome housing, smoke lens. Bulbs: H1 low beam (included), H1 high beam (included). Improve your vision and your...$282.50 - $331.71
- Spec-D®Black Red/Smoke Euro Tail LightsFord Explorer 2000, Black Red/Smoke Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Black housing, red/smoke lens. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These Euro...$65.54
- K-Metal®Front Bumper CoverFord Explorer 2000, Front Bumper Cover by K-Metal®. K-Metal bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look,...$67.52 - $107.42
- Replace®Front Fender LinerFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited 2000, Front Fender Liner by Replace®. Plastic. These premium Replace products are precisely engineered to comply with OE standards and meet your replacement needs. They feature the same quality and...Direct replacementDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$20.17 - $21.33
- Sherman®Hood PanelFord Explorer 2000, Hood Panel by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$155.27
- K-Metal®GrilleFord Explorer 2000, Grille by K-Metal®. If you've been in a front end collision and your grille requires replacement, look no further than premium K-Metal restoration parts that deliver original quality and look for much less than the...$34.02 - $64.88
- Replace®Interior Door HandleFord Explorer 2000, Interior Door Handle by Replace®. Finish: Black. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$6.13
- Dorman®HELP!™ Liftgate HandleFord Explorer 2000, HELP!™ Liftgate Handle by Dorman®. 1 Piece. Material: Plastic. Smooth Black. Without Keyhole. Constructed of reinforced material for long-lasting endurance, Dorman’s Tailgate Handle stands up to severe weather...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeConstructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability$18.84
- IPCW®Armrest Console LidFord Explorer 2 Doors 2000, Armrest Console Lid by IPCW®. 1 Piece. The factory center console often breaks at the hinges, and if your case is not an exception, this kit by IPCW is what the doctor ordered. This front jumper seat lid is a...Direct replacement for your factory console lidAttractive and functional design+2$131.25 - $142.42
- Replace®Slip-On Style Rocker PanelFord Explorer 2000, Slip-On Style Rocker Panel by Replace®. 20 Gauge Steel. Manufactured from materials of exceptional quality, this product provides extra durability for long-lasting service life. As an inexpensive replacement option...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$25.16 - $27.87
- K-Metal®Header PanelFord Explorer 2000, Header Panel by K-Metal®. Header panels are located at the front of vehicles. Due to their front position, the header panels are subjected to damage from gravel, stones, and debris thrown up by other autos....$36.38 - $146.07
Keeping up your vehicle’s appearance is a significant factor in pride of ownership and resale value. This is the reason why CARiD strives to make it as easy, comfortable and affordable as possible for you to keep your 2000 Ford Explorer in tip top shape. To save you time and money, we gathered 2000 Ford Explorer auto body parts of the highest quality at economical prices all under one roof. All the products on offer are made by leading manufacturers that stand behind their products, so you'll get nothing less than the highest possible quality and durability with each and every part purchased here.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...
- $26.69 - $28.63
- $30.44 - $37.73