Ford Escort 2000, Dynamik LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Spec-D®. 1 Pair, 6000K, 12V, 40W. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Spec-D LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to other drivers and increase your driving safety, but also get the cooler whiter light that is much more attractive. This will make an excellent upgrade for your factory lights. Intensive LED light will easily outshine any factory or halogen bulb. Improve visibility and add some style to your vehicle with these long-lasting LED bulbs.
|Socket: 9007 / HB5|
|Quantity: 1 pair|
|Color temperature: 6000K|
|Replaces the following bulb types: 9007, HB5|
- For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDs
- Increased brightness for great visibility
- Plug-n-play installation on most vehicles
- Each kit is bulb type specific
- Weather resistance IP67 certified for all weather conditions
- Made of anodized aluminum for the external cas of the bulbs
- Longer lasting life that can work up to 50,000 hours
- Lower power consumption, less than 10% of standard halogen bulbs
- ASIC chip equipped to optimize the heat protection and consistent light
- 9,000 RPM Turbocool fan to deliver 4.23CFM of air flow
- Built-in CanBus load resistors to avoid OBC error codes, warnings and rejections
LED is today's hottest lighting trend rocking the automotive industry. LEDs burn much longer and cooler, meaning there is no need to constantly replace bulbs. Putco LED bulbs are easy to install with no wiring modifications necessary - all you have to do is to remove the factory bulb and plug your new LED bulb into the same factory socket. LEDs produce a brighter and cleaner light that is more attractive to the human eye than the light of incandescent bulbs. Cool-colored LED light contributes greatly to the driver's safety, promoting your alertness.
Spec-D Tuning®, based in Walnut, California, provides high-performance and cutting-edge styling parts and accessories for every part of your car, including engine, suspension, lighting, exterior, and interior. Since their inception in 2003, Spec-D’s goal has been to provide a higher level of excellence and service to their customers. They consistently achieve this with a staff of knowledgeably employees who stay on top of trends and changes in the marketplace to make sure they can supply you with the latest, best performing and best looking parts and accessories, at affordable prices.