Chrysler 300M 2000, Original Grade™ Front Strut Rod Bushings by Mevotech®. Put back the quality performance of your control arm by simply replacing its broken bushings. With only minimal transmission to the passenger cabin, the bushings will absorb vibration and motions, ensuring proper function of connected components.
- Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wear
- Allocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
- Reduces transmitted noise, road shock, and vibration
- Provides resistance to suspension movement
- Designed with thicker forgings to reduce excessive flexing and twisting of the suspension system
- Sturdy steel (aluminum) construction
- Greaseable for better performance and increased service life
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Meets OE fit, form, and function
- Performance tested and durable
Mevotech is a unique, progressive company that has been moving business for decades, providing aftermarket parts that outlast and outperform the competition. It is most important to have superior vehicle control while driving because if not, you may end up having an accident. A control arm is vital part in your vehicle's suspension system: it allows your front wheels to turn and change direction. It joins the wheel to your car's frame and enables it to move independently. Basically, the control arm acts as a 'link' between the frame and the wheels.
Mevotech OE replacement control arms are designed to fit and function just like the OE parts and give stability and alignment to the vehicle, ensuring safety and comfort. The Mevotech control arms are unique in their own way: they are redesigned to improve their life and durability, helping to restore the vehicle's original suspension specifications. Mevotech control arms are highly durable even in the most extreme conditions. They are built with thicker forgings to reduce excessive flexing and twisting of the suspension system. Finally, the control arms are designed to incorporate seamlessly into your application, providing a perfect fit after installation.
Mevotech® has been revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket for over thirty years. Since 1982 Mevotech been learning and innovating to ensure that Mevotech creating top quality, technologically advanced automotive parts while delivering the best customer service and support in the industry.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov