Chevy Malibu With Chevy V8 2000-2003, Remote Oil Filter Mount by Moroso®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
- Excellent choice for dry sump oiling systems or wherever installation limitations require a remote mounted filter
- Cast aluminum design tapped for 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet pipe adapters, uses spin-on type oil filters
- Center port available for pressure or temp gague
- Designed to deliver premium quality
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials
- Built to last
- Manufactured to meet stringent quality requirements
Need more power under the hood? Want to get more out of your vehicle? You may need more Moroso. Driven by passion for racing Moroso provides drivers with quality high-performance products at a reasonable price. Choosing the right components for your vehicle's systems is critical to its reliability, and will extend the life of your vehicle. Moroso parts are designed with only one goal – performance. Moroso's highly skilled staff coupled with their highly accurate machining processes result in a product that guarantees only premium quality. Whether you are a motorsport racer or a street-legal car enthusiast – Moroso has the right part to suit your needs.
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!