2000 Chevy Impala Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Impala 2000, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound:...$814.87
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitChevy Impala 2000, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$137.39 - $509.09
- KYB®AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side StrutChevy Impala 2000, AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Strut by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shocks and Struts by KYB are a great choice. These twin-tube...$128.22 - $128.77
- Weapon-R®Stealth Dragon Aluminum Flat Black Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterChevy Impala 2000, Stealth Dragon Aluminum Flat Black Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity...CAD-designed and flow bench testedHigh quality dense poly urethane foam protection$214.20
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®V-Force Plus Performance ModuleChevy Impala 2000, V-Force Plus Performance Module by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$279.71
- Enginetech®Bare Cylinder HeadChevy Impala 3.4L 2000, Bare Cylinder Head by Enginetech®. Enginetech helps you build better engines, faster. Cylinder heads go through a strict QC inspection. Each casting is handled individually and machined to OE specs on top of the...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuseDesigned with innovative manufacturing techniques$244.55
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Impala 2000, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitChevy Impala 2000, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- AIRAID®Throttle Body SpacerChevy Impala 3.8L 2000, Throttle Body Spacer by AIRAID®. The POWERAID Throttle Body Spacer is designed to enhance off-idle torque from 800 rpm to approximately 3,000 rpm. The spacer utilizes it’s unique, patented Helix Bore design to...Enhances fuel atomization, which improves combustion and engine efficiencyIncreases low end torque and fuel economy$140.07
- MSD®Blaster™ 2-Tower Direct Ignition CoilChevy Impala 3.4L 2000, Blaster™ 2-Tower Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Direct Connection. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitChevy Impala 2000, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterChevy Impala 2000, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 1 Long and 1 Short Bolt. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$151.58 - $193.36
- Auburn Gear®HP™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialChevy Impala MFI with 28 Spline with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 2000, HP™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. High Performance. Auburn Gear’s flagship limited-slip differential gives...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$441.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Impala 3.8L 2000, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gaskets. Without Air Tube. With Post-Cat O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.5". If your...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$583.68 - $705.91
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersChevy Impala 2000, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...$216.67 - $472.27
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side StrutChevy Impala 2000, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Strut by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather...$35.18 - $45.90
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterChevy Impala 2000, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$238.00
- JET®Dynamic Spectrum TunerChevy Impala 2000, Dynamic Spectrum Tuner by JET®. Designed for the professional tuner who wants total control of the vehicle’s programming, the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner is a powerful tuning tool. JET’s DST software provides you...Fuel parameters including power enrichment and volumetric efficiencyIgnition tables including spark advance versus load, knock retard and more$399.99
- Big End Performance®Oil PanChevy Impala 3.8L 2000, Oil Pan by Big End Performance®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Big End Performance features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$53.69
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanChevy Impala 2000, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get...$458.08
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitChevy Impala 2000, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Taylor Cable®Throttle Body SpacerChevy Impala 3.8L 2000, Throttle Body Spacer by Taylor Cable®. Street and Performance Electronics, the first company to develop the throttle body spacer has achieved a design breakthrough and developed a new generation design that is...Creates better engine cylinder filling and can be used with any grade of fuel for more power and economyChambers and channels specially designed to improve efficiency and air velocity performance$122.31
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorChevy Impala 2000, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Billet Idler ArmChevy Impala 2000, Billet Idler Arm by Howe Racing Enterprises®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$113.88 - $115.67
- BTP®Alternator BracketChevy Impala with Long Water Pump 2000, Alternator Bracket by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$8.54 - $48.76
- Auburn Gear®Pro™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialChevy Impala MFI with 28 Spline with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 2000, Pro™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. Turns your torque up another notch, offering an even higher bias ratio and...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$507.78
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Corsa®Touring™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear ExitChevy Impala 2000, Touring™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by Corsa®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. The patented...$1,422.99 - $1,597.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2000 Chevy Impala with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2000 Chevy Impala that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $137.39 - $509.09
- $128.22 - $128.77