Buick Century 2000-2001, Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are pre-lubricated for minimal friction and wear and they're sealed at the factory to maximize protection from road dirt and debris.
- Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrity
- Bearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear
- Sealed at the factory to maximize protection from road dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty integral raceway minimizes vibration and increases stiffness
- Oversized ball bearings increase load capacity and lifespan
- ABS sensor and plug – OE-style ABS sensor is internally mounted in the hub assembly for a proper signal and connection
- Maintenance free
More and more vehicles today are using hub assemblies. They attach to the spindle or steering knuckle and the tires are fitted over the wheel hub which turns as a complete unit with the drum or disc brake. Hub assemblies are essential automotive components that must be kept in good working condition. Hub assemblies control the position and reduce the resistance of your wheels in contact with the road. Actually, wheel positioning determines several performance aspects, including tire wear, braking control, and vehicle stability both in straight lines and in turns.
Mevotech Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly is a great replacement option for your vehicle. It will keep your wheels in alignment and let them turn smoothly and quietly. The integrated flanges help lower shaking and preserve inner bearing integrity while heavy-duty integral raceway decreases vibration and increases stiffness. All parts are pre-lubricated for minimal friction and wear and factory sealed to increase protection from road dirt and debris. Oversized ball bearings enable the hub to carry extra load, maximizing its lifespan. The assembly is engineered to OEM specifications and ensures that all components fit seamlessly.
Mevotech® has been revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket for over thirty years. Since 1982 Mevotech been learning and innovating to ensure that Mevotech creating top quality, technologically advanced automotive parts while delivering the best customer service and support in the industry.