Volvo V70 1999, Fuel Pump Module Assembly by Airtex®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is engineered using the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology to improve its performance, durability, and resistance to contamination.
- Meets or exceeds OEM quality standards
- Modified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design
- Triple barb hose fitting ensures positive seal for continuous fuel flow
- Upgraded flexible fuel line for maximum durability
- Improved pump to flange harness for dependable electrical performance
- Ceramic sender card and vehicle specific float arm ensure accurate fuel gauge readout
- Additional pump isolator and secure-fit feet improve noise damping over original equipment
- Upgraded dual inlet design ensures top performance and lower amperage draw
- Dual zone filtration allows for superior contamination resistance
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
We hardly ever think about the fuel pumps in our vehicles till the moment they eventually fail. Contamination or corrosion in the fuel tank, clogged or plugged fuel filters, faulty fuel pump wiring or connectors are common reasons why a pump stops operating. If you need a replacement fuel pump module assembly, we'll have you covered with a quality product made for your vehicle by the experts at Airtex who not only adhere to OE design philosophy, but also go the extra mile to surpass OE performance. Airtex fuel pump module assemblies deliver lasting performance, improved flow, and better contamination resistance over original equipment.
Why are Airtex fuel pumps exceptional? Their bottom-fed fill construction maintains consistent reservoir fuel level for improved flow even in low fuel conditions. Each fuel pump provides proper pressure and flow rate to ensure trouble-free drivability. Advanced polymers used in its construction allow for dimensional stability, better resistance to erosion from contamination, and compatibility with harsh fuel blends. Improved brushes and commutators make for higher conductivity, lower resistance, and unmatched durability. When you choose Airtex, you get OE-style or better performance from an Original Equipment Supplier.
Airtex® has manufactured quality car parts since 1935. It serves the OEMs and the automotive aftermarket industry and supplies original equipment to auto, truck, marine, and other manufacturers, as well as specialty companies and fleet applications. Located in Fairfield, Illinois, Airtex is known worldwide as one of the largest manufacturers of fuel delivery, cooling, and electrical parts. It has three manufacturing plants, design and engineering centers as well as research, development, and test facilities that meet or comply with ISO standards. Airtex delivers unmatched quality that improves upon design and performance of aftermarket replacements.