1999 Volkswagen Jetta Performance Crankshafts
- K1 Technologies® Sport Compact Billet CrankshaftVolkswagen Jetta 1.8L 1999, Sport Compact Billet Crankshaft, 3.654" Engine Stroke by K1 Technologies®. K1 Technologies crankshafts offer world-class performance at an affordable price. Our crankshafts are made from 4340 forged...Manufactured from forged or billet premium 4340 steelEngineered specifically for high-stress racing applications$1,551.32
- King Engine Bearings® AM-Series Trust Washer SetVolkswagen Jetta 1.6L 1999, AM-Series Trust Washer Set by King Engine Bearings®. Bearing Size: +0.01". Quantity: 2 pair. Standard aluminum based material, equivalent to SAE-783, used for low and medium load engines.This King Engine...Superior product qualityHigher level of precision$25.73
- Apex Auto® Rear Engine Crankshaft Seal KitVolkswagen Jetta 2.0L 1999, Rear Engine Crankshaft Seal Kit by Apex Auto®. Apex products, at present, cover the engine gaskets, seals and head bolts for full coverage of Domestic, Japanese, Korean and popular Eurpoean applications,...Quick accurate delivery with excellent fill-rateExcellent inventory availability$7.14 - $20.22
- ATI Performance® Crankshaft Step KeyCrankshaft Step Key by ATI Performance®. For reducing cranks with 1/4" keyway to 3/16".High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$20.96
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit$450.00 - $925.00
- Bosch® Platinum Series Spark Plug$7.02 - $7.84
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Performance Crankshafts Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 5 reviews
5 of 5
Valve Lash Adjusters Worked.
BPosted by Billy (Las Cruces, NM) / February 14, 2017
Was this review helpful for you? YesThis review was helpful for 1 user!
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Models